Monday, April 20, 2015

What's for dinner?

Spicy Italian Meatballs

If you know me you know I randomly have cravings for spicy food and meat. So whats better than sticking it in your pasta? Crazy Italian problems... Well to cut to the chase here's my dancing on your tongue creation.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
1/2 lb Hot Italian Sausage 
2 large eggs
1 cup of onion (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
2/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 cup of milk
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
5 teaspoons of basil (I always throw in a little extra)
5 teaspoons of oregano
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1 tablespooon minced garlic

Now combine all ingredients. Shape into balls. Place uncooked meatballs in pan with sauce. I used Prego (traditional) sauce. Allow to simmer on low without stirring for 25-40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment